What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements running on?
What are the properties of the source media on the Timeline and what did you or the project set as the project preset to match the properties of the source media?
What is the file size and duration of the export as estimated at the bottom of the export area for presumed
AVCHD with Presets = YouTube Widescreen HD
Are you customizing any of the export settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab or are you leaving default export settings?
Also, please try with Presets = MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30.
If I have assumed too much for the details, please give the missing details in order for us to help you.
thanks for the quick reply.
Im running windows 7 professional 64 bit
the main file im trying to run through adobe is a .avi file 1920*1080 101gb 25:07 long
this is the same as every other file ive used in abode.
for this file it estimateded a little over 2 hours to save
and i have tried the mp4 preset same issue
Thanks for the reply. It is late where I am so I will just give a few comments now and more in the morning.
1. If you have not already, open a new project and try the export
with Presets = MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30 (assuming a NTSC setup)
2. What is the video compression for your file with the .avi file extension? The file property appears to include
a. file size 101 GB and file extension .avi.
b. duration 25 minutes and 7 seconds
But, when you get to export as cited above, what is the estimated file size and duration? The duration should
remain 25 minutes and 7 seconds, but what does it show for estimated file size.
3. Is your computer optimized - no pile ups of preview files, conformed audio, or conformed video files? Where are
the Scratch Disks pointed to and how much free hard drive space is there?
4. Do you have any older source files that worked before for export that you could try in the present situation to compare with this current source?
1. I've tried this way as soon as you suggested it in the first reply
2 and 3.i don't see an estimated size, if you could be more specific as where to look and what im looking for. but the is still 360gb free
4. Yes, specifically 24 other times the exact same way im trying this time
Thank You for all your time,
Thanks for all your help i really appreciate it.
I tried a few test videos earlier today and it seems my issue was the fps i was recording in.
The two test videos worked fine and rendered and saved properly and played back is i expected.
Once again thank you for all your help with my issues.
If i have any more issues i know who to ask.
Wonderful news of your success. You did a great job in sorting through the troubleshooting to get to the resolution. The follow up is appreciated.
We are glad of the opportunity to be of assistance. As always, please do not hesitate to ask questions or to ask for clarification.