YOu may have enabled raytrace 3D. Otherwise you need to provide much more info. You have not provided any details about your system, comp, render settings etc..
And for the composistion and render, what are the quickest settings for them?
Y'know, for the past few days you've been crying and moaning about slow render times.
I went back & checked, and do you know how much information you've given to help us help you? Here's the answer: ALMOST NOTHING! And that is despite people asking you over and over again for certain information, and you ignore it! Do you LIKE not getting help?
You know what we know? You're running Win 8 and you have 8 gigs of RAM. You're rendering a 3-minute clip, and it's taking 10 hours. Well, lah-dee-dah. In AE terms, you might just as well have told us you're from Japan and you have red hair.
You want to know what we should know? Here's a list that will get the diagnostic process going:
- The PRECISE version of AE you're using, right down to the last decimal place
- The PRECISE version of your operating system, right down to the last decimal place
- The identities of any third-part video cards
- Got any drivers for these cards? What are their PRECISE version numbers?
- The horizontal & vertical dimensions of your comps and frame rate
- The media container (.mov, .avi, etc.) and codec(s) of the clips you're using
- Got audio clips? wav, aiff, or something else?
- What kind of still images are in the project? Bitmapped or vector? What are their horizontal & vertical dimensions? Are they RGB or CMYK?
- What kind of effects are you trying to use?
- Trying to use ray-tracing? You shouldn't.
- Trying to use multiprocessing? You shouldn't.
This isn't an all-encompassing list, but it ain't bad. So toss the people here a bone and cough up some information, okay? Give us a fighting chance, and don't make us rely on crystal balls.