1 Reply Latest reply on May 31, 2014 1:30 PM by hemanthR

Responsive website issues, symbols not relative to eachother, any ideas?

jamesfootlight Level 1

Hi,

if you look at my project attached:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fb5z27zpwy00s5h/PUBLISH.zip

you will see that when a button is pressed on the side panel, th content revealed is not relative to each other in position when the page is rescaled.

I have tried selecting multiple objects and then choosing the responsive buttons and choosing many different options, any idea how i can ensure they work together when rescaled?

it is the last piece of the puzzle!!!

THANKS GUYS!

x

• 1. Re: Responsive website issues, symbols not relative to eachother, any ideas?
          hemanthR Adobe Employee

Even though i do not know how exactly to fix you composition I will explain how responsive scaling works in Animate and hopefully you will figure out a way to fix your content

-Scaling if applied in Animate does not work on individual elements but on stage and thus all the elements on stage

-Based on the scaling option selected ,width and height are scaled

i.e. if you have selected 'width' as the responsive scaling option ,width of the stage is scaled to fit complete parent(window) and also height of the stage is also by the same factor .

Similarly when 'height' is selected as responsive scaling option ,height of the stage is scaled to fir complete parent and width scaled by the same factor height was scaled to fit complete window

Now when 'both' is selected as the responsive scaling option which ever of width/height of stage has the least scaling factor to fit complete window is taken and both width and height are scaled by same factor.

1 person found this helpful