0 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2014 9:04 AM by print prince

Particular image formats problem of parsing and exporting in particurlar Harddrive.

print prince

Particular image formats problem of parsing and exporting in particurlar Harddrive.

I've got C,D,E 3 drives running win7.

Indesign cc which installed in drive C can place any jpg and pdf that is in drive C , D but "do not have permission to open" in drive E.

Indesign 6 which installed in the same drive C can open all jpg and pdf in all harddrive.

Indesign CC however can place psd,txt and open indd that is in harddrive E, the problem drive stated above.

Once I placed a psd file into Indesign CC from the problem harddrive E, I can export to harddrive E as eps,fla,swf,indd but not jpg, png and pdf. I have no problem to export any file type to drive C and D.

The problems happen in Harddrive E only and Harddrive C and D have no problem.

Cannot import or export with jpg, png, pdf format to E but OK import or export with drive C and D

psd and eps and indd and txt work in all harddrive.

I think it could be an image parsing problem but only images in harddrive E got problem. Files copy to other drives and no problems at all.