HTTPService works if XML data received is correspond to
iso-8859-1 charset (from IBM iSeries server CCSID 819). But central
European characters with diacritics won't show properly. I tried
iso-8859-2 (Central European - Latin 2) but with no effect. I
suspect that Flex interprets these characters as coded in UTF-8 or
iso-8859-1. Am I right, or is there any way how to achieve correct
I have the same problem with windows-1251
All my controls with labels in cyrillic are fine. But the
data from the RSS feed is scrambled.
I have set my html, mxml, xml and project encoding to
windows-1251, but no change.