5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2014 4:59 PM by A.T. Romano

audio playback, PE12

nkt-adb

Hi,

I'm working with PE 12, Windows 8.

In my project I have 2 MP3 files on audio track 1 and audio track 2. It worked well.

After adding a narrative, no more sound from the a.m. MP3 files, only the narrative file (WAV) playbacks.

Has anybody encountered this issue?

thanks

• 1. Re: audio playback, PE12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nkt-adb

Your Premiere Elements 12 issue is known. Please review the following thread to see if any of the user remedies work for you.

audio keeps getting dropped in Premiere 12

As I have mentioned, I cannot reproduce the problem to work on it to get at why audio is being lost after addition of narration from the Premiere Elements 12 Narration Tool.

What type of microphone are you using to generate the narration with the Premiere Elements Narration Tool?

I hope that some of the fixes described in the above thread work for you.

We are looking forward to your results.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: audio playback, PE12
            nkt-adb Level 1

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I appreciate very much your information.

Today I would reproduce the situation, try to fix it as discussed in our forum, and come back tomorrow, maybe with more details.

TN

• 3. Re: audio playback, PE12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

TN

This Premiere Elements 12 audio playback issue related to addition of narration using the program's Narration Tool is a particularly challenging one.

We will be looking forward to learning of your progress with the suggestions already advanced by the other users involved as well as your own observations and suggestions on the issue.

Thank you for looking at the troubleshooting.

ATR

• 4. Re: audio playback, PE12
                nkt-adb Level 1

Please excuse me,

I have something unforeseen to solve and do not have time now.

I would like to come back in about 4 or 6 weeks to give you hopefully more information about these issues.

See you.

TN

• 5. Re: audio playback, PE12
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nkt-adb

Thanks for the reply.

The fix described in the above links have been working for the users who have posted here seeking help with this particular Premiere Elements 12 audio/narration issue.  It should work for you also.

Whenever you get the chance, we would look forward to learning of your progress.

There is a lot of daily thread traffic in this forum, so it might be a good idea to bookmark this thread so that you can find it more easily when you are ready. Also, you should also be able to find prior posts in the Activities section of your profile here.

Best wishes

ATR