2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2014 4:51 PM by Bill Gehrke

no deffernce in speed in new pc

Yakshp

Hi,

i have purchased New Pc I74770k processor Quadro k2000 GPU Asus Cybertooth Z87 Board 256GB SSD But I felt No deferrence between while exporting h.264 HD 1080p videos. Where My Old pc take same speed  i5 2990 gtx 610 . there is any setting which i am not able to do plz help . i want to speed up my exporting speed

• 1. Re: no deffernce in speed in new pc
          ECBowen Most Valuable Participant

The Quadro k2000 is very poor for GPU acceleration which would have a great impact on render/export times. I suggest you use that for display output only and get a 760GTX 4GB card for the GPU acceleration.

Eric

ADK

• 2. Re: no deffernce in speed in new pc
            Bill Gehrke Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Why don't you test your new computer with our Premiere Pro Benchmark (PPBM)?   If you are running CS6 or CC look at our ppbm7.com   If you explore all the information out there you may find your systems weaknesses, especially read the Tuning section.  You do have to register to see the results that others have obtained.  In the benchmark there is a test timeline that is exported to h.264.

As Eric said, the K2000 was not a good choice if you are using MPE GPU accelerated effects and features.  What is your complete disk system?