0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2014 10:57 AM by C953

error message on updates for CS6, error message on updates for CS6

C953

I've been having major issues with CS6 as well as CC - started with both versions of photoshop locking up, then totally refusing to open. Uninstalled both versions, just reinstalled CS6 but it is not opening unless I hit the shift key while initiating, then it refused to open a raw file so I went in to update to accomodate my camera and got these error messages. I have been without a working photoshop program for what seems like a very long time and this is beyond acceptable. Tech support was not helpful.

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I200

Extension Manager 6.0.8 Update

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1U49

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I200

Photoshop 13.1.2 for Creative Cloud

Photoshop Camera Raw 8.4(CS6)

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U43M1U49

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

Dynamic Link Media Server CS6 1.0.1 Update