1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2014 1:36 PM by A.T. Romano

Photos have a ? in the top left hand corner.  When I click to reconnect files are found but the reconnect button is not active

jeglee

Mostr f my photos have a question mark in the top left hand corner.  When I go to <file> and click on reconnect the missing files are searched for and found but the reconnect button is not active. What can I do.  I m unable to edit these photos.

• 1. Re: Photos have a ? in the top left hand corner.  When I click to reconnect files are found but the reconnect button is not active
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jeglee

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

It sounds like you are in the Elements Organizer that came with your version of Premiere Elements.

That ? in the top left corner of the thumbnail indicates a file that is no longer in the hard drive save location as it was

when a copy of the file was included in the Elements Organizer.

1. Do you know that the file(s) still exist? Could you have moved, deleted, or renamed file/folder involved? Can you go

to the hard drive save location for the file and actually find it there?

If you are working with Photoshop Elements instead of Premiere Elements, you have posted in the wrong forum. In that case, please post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator to see your thread here and move it from here to there.

Photoshop Elements

If not, we will continue our exchanges of information here in order to resolve your issue.

Thank you.

ATR