2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2014 1:52 PM by John T Smith

add an external .js active file created by me (by scratch)

Hi! Before subscribing to Adobe CC I was working with Dreamweaver3 and Photoshop5. Now I have the chance to make a living developing throw the net my knowledge of my hobby (not coding as you can imagine).  To ahcive this opportunity, I have to be among other things my webmaster. So long since I don't do any important code, that all the new features I see, all these is "estrange" for me. I'm reading and following tuorials, but I'm not going as fast as I need and I most upload my web asap. My web server doesn't support MUSE, so it is not an option.

Right now, my question is kind of silly for any of you.

Using Photoshop CC I created some images. With them and using Flash Professional CC I added motion through “HTML5 canvas” a .swf file. With the “save all” option I discovered I had also a .js file as well .html file.

I would like to scratch the code for a web page with Dreamweaver CC, using in an external <script> file, if possible either as .swf or even better .js I did.  That will be the main object of the index web, including few images more, which will work as menu buttons.

In case is not much trouble, if the coding is for a Fluid Grid – so it can work with smartphones too.

Thank you,

Graciela Prado

Moderator add due to your comment

whenever I ask a question I am unable to have the option under "actions" to stop the [profanity removed] EMAIL Notifications.

Click your avatar picture near the upper right and select Preferences

You will be able to set all notifications OFF

• 1. Re: add an external .js active file created by me (by scratch)
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You need to ask in the program forums

The Cloud forum is not about using individual programs

The Cloud forum is about the Cloud as a delivery & install process

If you will start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says All communities) to open the drop down list and scroll

• 2. Re: add an external .js active file created by me (by scratch)
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

About your email comment in the Moderator space

First, click your avatar picture at the upper right and select Preferences to then turn all notices OFF

Another new "feature" is that Jive7 is oriented toward social networking... so every time you start or reply you are automatically added to a FOLLOW list... meaning you receive a notification of every subsequent message in that thread

Click the FOLLOW link at the upper right and select STOP FOLLOWING... and don't click the link again to check your status, as you will then be added to the CONNECTIONS STREAM and you will have to uncheck that option as well

And, after you post in a message thread and select Stop Following, you need to do it all again the next time you add a reply to the same message thread