4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 5:58 AM by bob3352

Adobe Send Still Fails Almost Every Time

alexdejesus Level 1

Please, what ever you do - do not cut off SendNow until you fix Send. I just spent the last half hour uploading files only to get an error at the end - no files sent. Just made me look like an *** in front of a client. This is not a very smooth rollout of a service.

• 1. Re: Adobe Send Still Fails Almost Every Time
          bob3352 Level 1

I have been having the same problem.  I have begun to think that the word "service" shouldn't be used with Send.

• 2. Re: Adobe Send Still Fails Almost Every Time
            Jonathan Herbach Adobe Employee

We are concerned that you did not have a positive experience with Adobe Send. Can you share more information about your workflow so we can try to diagnose the problem?

If you can provide some context on whether you were using the Adobe Send website or the integration with Adobe Reader? Can you share some details on the types of files and approximate sizes you were trying to send to your clients?

• 3. Re: Adobe Send Still Fails Almost Every Time
              alexdejesus Level 1

I Send video files After editing with Premiere. Youtube type videos. Most under 100 MB but as high as 300 MB. Adobe SendNow has been very reliable, but Adobe Send fails almost every time. Especially when I send more than one file.

I Was sorry to lose the desktop app which worked well.

I Am confused about Send. I think I am signing in to the Acrobat site cloud.acrobat.com/send

• 4. Re: Adobe Send Still Fails Almost Every Time
                bob3352 Level 1

I have been using the Send website interface.  I have had problems attempting to send files (binary data files) that are zipped.  I have been sending files like this to colleagues for a long time with SendNow and never had a problem.  The files vary in size from a few 10s of megabytes to perhaps 500 megabytes.  I have tried to do this from several machines with different ISPs and had the problem in all places.  Thus I have to conclude that it is a problem with Send implementation.   I ought to be a straightforward FTP-type operation that has worked for decades!?