1 Reply Latest reply on May 10, 2007 7:46 AM by Newsgroup_User

Error while calling the com object to open the word document.

t_sam_2000 Level 1
      Below is the error: Though it says the insufficient memory, we have enough memory on the server and it is avaialable. I have checked the server statistics and cpu usage too.

Error also talk about CF_COMPROXY and I am not sure about this. Has any one seen this before or does anybody has any solutions for this.

Detail The cause of this exception was that: AutomationException: 0x800a13e9 - There is insufficient memory. Save the document now. in 'Microsoft Word'.
      Message An exception occurred when executing a Com method.
      RootCause struct
      Code 2148144105
      Description There is insufficient memory. Save the document now.
      Message AutomationException: There is insufficient memory. Save the document now.
      Source Microsoft Word

Thank you all in advance.
        • 1. Re: Error while calling the com object to open the word document.
          Level 7
          What version of Word do you have installed? Are you trying to save it as
          another format?

This could be completely unrelated, and the only reason I ask is because I
          get that same "out of memory" error (without the com part) if I try to save
          an invoice from MS Money 2005 Small Business as a pdf using Cute PDF Writer.
          It will also throw an error when trying to save an invoice template if the
          printer is assigned to PDF Writer. Now I use Flash Paper to save them as
          pdfs. I still get the error when trying to save a template, but at least I
          can now generate the pdf.

The only reason I mention it is because it makes me think there is something
          in MS product that is trying to prevent you from using non-MS formats. I
          could be way off and, honestly, I have no clue what is causing the problem,
          but is seemed too similar to be a coincidence so I thought I would pass it
          along just in case.

--
          Bryan Ashcraft (remove brain to reply)
          Web Application Developer
          Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------
          Macromedia Certified Dreamweaver Developer
          Adobe Community Expert (DW) :: http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

"t_sam_2000" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f1nela$dvi$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Below is the error: Though it says the insufficient memory, we have enough
          > memory on the server and it is avaialable. I have checked the server
          > statistics and cpu usage too.
          >
          > Error also talk about CF_COMPROXY and I am not sure about this. Has any
          > one
          > seen this before or does anybody has any solutions for this.
          >
          > Detail The cause of this exception was that: AutomationException:
          > 0x800a13e9 -
          > There is insufficient memory. Save the document now. in 'Microsoft Word'.
          > Message An exception occurred when executing a Com method.
          > RootCause struct
          > Code 2148144105
          > Description There is insufficient memory. Save the document now.
          > Message AutomationException: There is insufficient memory. Save the
          > document
          > now.
          > Source Microsoft Word
          >
          > Thank you all in advance.
          >
          >