My Adobe Extension Manager CC spins forever and doesn't load properly with a continuous clock.
After a while I have to manually force quit the app in order to close it.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and it still hanging.
Please advise as this is a known issue for the past year or two and it seems you guys haven't pushed a fix.
I am running on a Mac, thanks.
1. Run "/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app".
2. Input the following command then press "Return" key. Don't miss the double quotation marks.
sudo "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CC/Adobe Extension Manager CC.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CC"
3. Input password of administrative user then press "Return" key.
If it works, you can try to run EM in normal way.
If it doesn't work, please run "/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app", select your hard drive then repair disk permissions.
If it still doesn't work, please generate log files and send it to email@example.com.
1. In Terminal window, run the following commands in turn:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Extension\ Manager\ CC/
2. Open Finder, hold down "option" key, click menu "Go"->"Library" to go into hidden Library folder, then go to its subfolder "Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log", check whether file ExManCoreLibLog.YES exists.
3. Launch EM.
4. After EM hangs, force quit it, send all the files in the Log folder above to us.