2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 7:02 AM by NedRafaj-05

pop up warning: "We are having trouble verifying you membership" and "00 Days Remaining".

NedRafaj-05

I am the administrator of a team of 12 CC Licenses. I believe that we are all allowed to download CC onto one computer at our office as well as one computer or laptop at home for doing work after hours, etc. Many of us have done this and now we are all getting a pop up warning that "We are having trouble verifying you membership" and that we have "00 Days Remaining". This is very disturbing to us since according to your website we have 9 months remaining on our license. Any suggestions on this?

• 2. Re: pop up warning: "We are having trouble verifying you membership" and "00 Days Remaining".
          NedRafaj-05 Level 1

Thank you for your suggestions, however, I did not find an answer to my problem there. After about 8 hours of research, on-line chatting and finally a phone call all I have found out is that #1: I should remove or re-name the "hosts" document in my "/etc" folder. However, when I did that my Extensis Suitcase was disabled. Not a viable solution. #2: our firewall is blocking the Adobe products from contacting the Adobe server to verify our membership, therefor I need to install one of 17 possible URL's in our firewall to allow the connection. I cannot do this until next week when our IT guy is in for his bi-weekly visit. This does not make since to me because 3 of our team have not tried to install CC on a second computer and they are not having any trouble at all. So how could the firewall be the problem? I believe the problem is that it is impossible to find out the proper procedure to install CC on a second computer (home or laptop). Originally I was told that I needed to remove the existing user by clicking on the "X" in the CC admin-licenses panel and resend the invitation again so that CC could be installed on a second computer. All of our problems started after this was done. Now I am told that after the first license invitation was sent all that needed to be done to install on a second computer was to log in to the creative.adobe.com web-site, click on the Download Center tab and simply download everything you need on the second computer. Brilliant! Simple! Why is this not explained anywhere! So now I think I will try uninstalling CC from my second computer and try the Brilliant, Simple way and see what happens.