2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 1:47 PM by LKMckinlay1

Paid Subscription

LKMckinlay1

I already have a paid subscription which includes 5000 responses per form. When I tried to reteive a response, I am receiving an error stating the maximum is 50, which also doesn't make sense since there is only 6 responses for this form. It's asking me to upgrade. Help please

• 1. Re: Paid Subscription
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Are you sure you are logging in with the same AdobeID you used to purchase your Formscentral account? When you say you tried to retrieve your responses you mean you tried to view them in the form response table? Can you share a link to your form so I can take a look at what might be going on?

Andrew

• 2. Re: Paid Subscription
            LKMckinlay1 Level 1

Hi Drew,

I was able to chat with Rajesh and Tabassum yesterday because I realized the system was thinking our trial period has ended. All the features we had were not longer available. According to FormsCentral Plus we should be able to collect 5000 responses per form. My screen is currently is telling me I have 6 responses for 1 form with a maximum of 6. When I try to create a new form, it's asking me to upgrade my subscription. According to FormsCentral Plus service, I should have unlimited forms. Rajesh logged into our account and saw that we are a paying customer but the system was asking us to subscribe as if we weren't already. If you look at the screen shot below we were charged our annual fee of $143.88 on February 19, 2014. We went ahead this morning and purchased the FormsCentral Plus again because it was causing our company service issues.

Adobe FormsCentral Charge.jpg