• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use a php script in muse?

Participant ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a membership site using Adobe Muse, so I need to know if I can use .php script for this? When I open up the page properties there doesn't seem to be a way to convert a page from .html to .php .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Hello,

Yes you can use php with adobe muse by using phpmuse that converts muse sites to php check: http://www.phpmuse.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can't change the Muse pages into .php pages. It creates the pages in .html format only.

Regards,
Aish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that it is possible to run .php with Muse, it's working well on one of my sites through the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2014 Aug 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to your server, and can restart it, and you know whether PHP is running as a module or cgi, and so on, the best solution is to include a ".htaccess" file in your root document directory to tell the server to parse HTML files (process the PHP code inside). For example:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.php

RemoveHandler .html .htm

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html .htm

Search for something like "parse php in html files" for more information and various configurations. And remember to restart your server before expecting it to work.

Anyway, once you've done that, you can paste in a PHP include, or script or entire page or whatever, just as you would the code for a Google map, Facebook feed, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes you can use php with adobe muse by using phpmuse that converts muse sites to php check: http://www.phpmuse.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up PHPMuse, and quickly discovered (on a scratch/testing site) that it made an image invisible (the only one on site) and also disabled any breakpoints (when i hit a breakpoint, everything disappeared).  Back in normal HTML version, everything works great.  I looked at the PHPMuse.php script, it seems harmless enough, it's just renaming the .html to .php and replacing your [[php script call]] with the actual php script tag.  Is there a chance the adobe muse scripts are relying on some things ending in .html to function normally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the site is down 404

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines