5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 10:24 AM by A.T. Romano

looking for my serial number

hoagy424

I have loaded adobe photoshop elements 12 and now i am trying to load adobe premiere elements 12 from the same disk. Do i need a new serial number for this program? Can I get it using the same

redemption code?

• 1. Re: looking for my serial number
          A.T. Romano Level 7

hoagy424

I have never worked through a redemption code for Photoshop Elements 12 Premiere Elements 12 as combo or standalone programs. From whom did you purchase the products?

I have always needed a different serial number for Premiere Elements as compared to Photoshop Elements. And, that serial number was in the format xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Please check out the following information on Redemption Code Help

Redemption Code Help

I think that there should be a link to Adobe Chat at the bottom of that link.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: looking for my serial number
            hoagy424 Level 1

Thanks for the quick response. I have run out of time for today but will be

at it again in the morning

I understand the separate serial numbers for the two programs, i'm trying

to load the premier elements and the photoshop elements that are on the

same disk. in my program box there was only one redemption code so i am

wondering if i use the same code to get two different serial numbers. The

first install is running fine , I'll try the next one in the morning.

Thanks Bob

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:47 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: looking for my serial number
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Bob

Thanks for the reply. We will be watching for your progress in the morning.

I suspected that once you processed the one redemption code for a purchased Photoshop Elements Premiere Elements bundle that you might have been presented with 2 serial numbers as the end result and not 1.

Please let us know if the Adobe Chat link at the end of Adobe's document on Redemption Code Help was able to help.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: looking for my serial number
                nealeh Level 5

Did you actually buy the bundle version of PSE and PRE? If you just buy the one product, you still get the other product that you can install as a trial.

Each product requires a separate 24-digit Serial Number commencing 1057 for PSE, or 1143 for PRE. Or 24-character Redemption code if you don't have serials. So only having the one number it sounds to me as though you only purchased PSE.

If you think you purchased both you should get back to your retailer as you should have received two serials or redemption codes.

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 5. Re: looking for my serial number
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

hoagy424

Right now I am staying with the understanding that you purchased the Photoshop Elements 12 Premiere Elements 12 bundle (both having installation files on your one installation disc).

In the prior thread I wrote

I suspected that once you processed the one redemption code for a purchased Photoshop Elements Premiere Elements bundle that you might have been presented with 2 serial numbers as the end result and not 1.

When you went through the redemption process, after you inserted your one and only redemption code, were you given the option to select the Adobe program for which you sought the serial number? If so, in that first go around, did you then select Photoshop Elements 12 from a list displayed? If all that is the case, then my alternative might be to redo the redemption code process and this time select Premiere Elements 12 as the target program. If this is the right approach, then you should be offered a serial number for Premiere Elements 12 and that serial number should be different than the one that you obtained going through the process and selecting Photoshop Elements 12.

Please review and consider. Adobe Chat may have the ultimate answer.

More later.

ATR