1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 9, 2014 9:09 PM by A.T. Romano

Elements Trial will not let me use the program.  Buy or continue trial screen closes Elements down.  What can be causing this?

fdelgado70

My copy of Elements came with a trial copy of Premiere Elements.  I have not been able to use this program as every time I open it, before I can add files to the library, the Buy Now or Continue Trial screen pops up.  When I choose to Continue Trial, the window closes and Premiere Elements remains closed.

What am I doing wrong?

• 1. Re: Elements Trial will not let me use the program.  Buy or continue trial screen closes Elements down.  What can be causing this?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fdelgado70

What version of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are you using or attempting to use and what computer operating system is involved?

Have you or anyone else installed that Premiere Elements tryout previously, even if for less than 30 days of use?

What do you mean by "add files to the library" in a step apparently just prior to the typical Buy Now or Continue Trial dialog?

If you are dealing with the current version of the product (12), you might want to contact Adobe via Adobe Chat to clarify what is happening.

To do that, click on the following link, and, when it opens, click on the statement "Still need help? Contact us." to bring up the Adobe Chat to discuss "Serial Number Issues and Activating My Product". Adobe Chat may or may not be able to help you since you are working with a tryout (not sure), but let us give it a try.

Contact Customer Care

We will be watching for the outcome, when you get a chance to post again.

Thanks.

ATR