1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 12:56 PM by A.T. Romano

Saving sequences/creating a template to use in other  Videos

sca205

Does anyone know how to copy and paste or create a template for a video? I want to use the same beginning and ending sequence (beginning screen with logo & transitions & ending screen with rolling credits) in all the videos I make for a business and I don't want to have to re-create them each time.

• 1. Re: Saving sequences/creating a template to use in other  Videos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sca205

What program are you using? Since you have posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum, I would ask "What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

If you have a rolling credit file or a title template file created in the program's Titler, you can save that as a .prtl file to the computer hard drive for future use.

Anything else on the Timeline needs to be exported to a video file saved to the computer hard drive, preferably in the format that is going to be appropriate for import into the future project. If these "video exports" of your sequences require further edits, then you are going to need to cut the video exports before you can make any possible significant edits of it in the next project.

There are no "sequences" in Premiere Elements as in Premiere Pro.

Please review and consider, and then we can fine tune the information further if necessary.

Thank you.

ATR