2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 10:49 AM by IdamIndia

Lost in the new format of forum. Where are my bookmarks?

IdamIndia Level 1

I am no able to get to see the places I replied and/or bookmarked (I think there was some such feature earlier that I used in the forum). My own cxontributions, I do see, but not sure if it is showing all of them . Anyone knows what happened to earlier bookmarks? "Why cant we be happy and settled with things working fine? Alas, that is what we belive to be progress."

• 1. Re: Lost in the new format of forum. Where are my bookmarks?
          IdamIndia Level 1

Ah! Finally found it under "More..." drop down in my Profile page. But still looking for a list of all my discussions...

• 2. Re: Lost in the new format of forum. Where are my bookmarks?
            IdamIndia Level 1

Ha! the enite list as it used to look time ago. Found under "Content", agian in Profile page. Solved.

I do wonder, if people use these forums like fb to see, learn and forget. For me there are some posts/discussions that I need to "not forget" and keep returning. This is a forum, with very specific content, and that is why so many communities. One can be and more likely member of many communities. I personally am not the kind to liek the distraction of feeds when I am specifically looking for some answers and discuss very specific things. This forum is not a "news feed" for me (for some contributing expert I can still see that, but not for me). I "search", I "ask" and my learning sometimes need "bookmarking" - for example, color management area has given me great answers and discssions - it is serious knowledge - it is not fit to be seen as some fb feed!