0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 1:38 PM by franksavarese

Anyone at Adobe got a solution for PS menus on hi-res laptops like Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro or Microsoft Surface? This was "frequently asked"  for months..." did I miss the fix?

franksavarese

I raised this issue AGAIN about a week ago and someone tried to defend the lack of progress with "... it takes time to upgrade software."  How much time is reasonable?  The world has been moving from desktops to laptops - and now to tablets - while Adobe seems to have been moving from Photoshop to Lightroom, Illustrator and InDesign. I use Photoshop on a decent desktop but am a photographer who exhibits in a gallery. When there I'd like a tablet (or YOGA thingie) that would let me flip through images to show people my work. It will look great on a hi-res display so the Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 w/near 4K image quality is appealing. But if I'm going to invest in a high-end laptop I'd like to be able to use it with Photoshop.to edit photos while not at my desktop. It's no good if you can't read the menus!

Just saw a blurb about Adobe investing $300 million in education. How about educating the engineers on the inside to solve this problem!  Saw another blurb about an on-line seminar coming up where you'll be telling us all about the "new stuff" coming our way. Unless it includes something called PhotoShop CCII which resolves this scaling problem I'm growing less and less interested in hearing about new stuff if you aren't going to take care of the old stuff.  Especially Photoshop which put Adobe on the map.

Frank Savarese

Artistic Expressions Gallery

Fuquay-Varina, NC