3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2015 1:40 PM by andrea-peterm90409216

Why can't I install Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad?

terri2

Why can't I install Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad?

• 1. Re: Why can't I install Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

And what exactly? Does it give any errors? What iPad? what version of iOS? How? When? Where? Why? You need to be a lot more specific.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Why can't I install Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad?
            bbiillyy

I have the same question.

IPad Air 2, iOS 8.1.2. I ordered some ebooks that required the download of Adobe Digital Editions. I select the supplied link to the Adobe site, select download, and I am given the option of windows or Mac OS. I wandered through the site and even googled an iOS version with no luck. I thought maybe the Mac OS version might be universal to apple products so I downloaded it and tried to open it in One Note, One Drive, and Google My Drive with no luck. The .dmg file is not recognized. So, I'm back to looking for an iOS version. Is there one?

• 3. Re: Why can't I install Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad?
              andrea-peterm90409216

I also have problems to download Adobe Digital Editions on my iPad.

- iPad2, iOS 8.4.1

- I downloaded the app from the app store.

- The installing process is really slow, I can see no progress. It seems to me that there is a problem with the installing process.

- It just says "wait"...

- I tried to shut down the iPad and do a restart. Nothing changed.

Can anybody help, please? I have purchased an e-book and want to read it on my iPad. I think I can only read it with the Adobe Digital Editions app, because the PDF is DRM-protected...

Thanks.