3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 8:17 AM by A.T. Romano

bluray burner ejects disc before avchd burn completed

aljohird

blu-ray burner ejects disc before avchd burn completed  Premiere Elements 12.   Any suggestions please.

When I first got the blu-ray burner it worked perfectly with Premier Elements,  burning both blu-ray and avchd discs.  Now it won't do either

Bug in Premiere Elements I guess,  just like the continuing crashing of Elements!?  I have to save my work every few seconds to make sure I don't loose any!!!

Al

• 1. Re: bluray burner ejects disc before avchd burn completed
          A.T. Romano Level 7

aljohird

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements running on?

With your Publish+Share/Disc/AVCHD can you burn to folder successfully for AVCHD on DVD disc?

Just before you were ready to start the burn to AVCHD on DVD disc, In the Quality Area of the burn to AVCHD on DVD, what are the readings for Space Required and Bitrate (with and without a check mark next to "Fit Content To Available Space"?

Please review your Scratch Disk situation (locations and free space at the locations). See Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks as well as the contents of the project's files/folders in the 12.0 Folder in Libraries/Documents/Premiere Elements (if Windows).

Are you running from a User Account with Administrative Privileges + Run As Administrator?

And have you explored other disc brands as well as types?

More later.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: bluray burner ejects disc before avchd burn completed
            aljohird Level 1

Hi ATR

many thanks for response.  I am using Win7.  Will check put the points raised in your email

Appreciate your help

Kind regards

Alan

• 3. Re: bluray burner ejects disc before avchd burn completed
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Alan

Thanks for the reply.

We will be watching for your reply.

Answers to the questions in post numbered 1 should help guide us to successful troubleshooting.

ATR