9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 11:24 AM by Drewy62

PDF won't download

HBSara83

I just created a fillable form with FormsCentral but when I click "Download as PDF" it will say "Creating PDF" then nothing happens. Why can't I download the PDF form?

• 1. Re: PDF won't download
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

You have a paid account and you are using the online app, is this correct? Can you tell me about your system and browser configuration?

Andrew

• 2. Re: PDF won't download
            HBSara83 Level 1

I thought it was free because I have Adobe X Pro on my computer? When I went to create the form using a template on Adobe X Pro it brought me to the FormsCentral site so I created it there (just said I needed to sign up for a free account) and thought I was able to download the PDF. Is that not the case?

• 3. Re: PDF won't download
              Drewy62 Adobe Employee

You can create one form within Formscentral with a free account. To create more than one form or to import a PDF form from another source such as Acrobat X you need a paid account.

Andrew

• 4. Re: PDF won't download
                HBSara83 Level 1

Ok so the form I created, I cannot get that into a PDF file unless I pay for the subscription?

• 5. Re: PDF won't download
                  Drewy62 Adobe Employee

If it is your only form you should be able to download it as PDF from within your free account.

Andrew

• 6. Re: PDF won't download
                    HBSara83 Level 1

Yeah, I only have just the 1 but when I click "Save as PDF" nothing happens.

• 7. Re: PDF won't download
                      Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Sorry if I wasn't clear about this. From within the distribute tab there is a PDF Form tab. From there you should be able to download your PDF.

Andrew

• 8. Re: PDF won't download
                        HBSara83 Level 1

I don't see a Distribute tab...yesterday I did have one but today I don't. In the Formscentral home page it shows the file under "My Forms" and it says it's Local but I don't know where it would be, it never gave me the option to save in a certain folder and I did a search on my computer but it did not come up.

• 9. Re: PDF won't download
                          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

If you don't see the distribute tab it likely means you are using the standalone Formscentral Air application. If you click the Collect Responses Online tab in this view you will be prompted to sign into your Formscentral online account. (In your case a free account.) from there you should see the distribute tab as I described above. The reason you don't see your forms files on your system is they are store in an internal database on your computer for local forms or on our servers for forms you move online. If you simply want to design forms for local use and then SaveAs PDF this is supported in Acrobat XI but not Acrobat X.