Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not getting updated automatically on OS X

Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Mavericks installed and my Flash Player "Updates" settings are set to "Allow Adobe to install updates (recommended)". But still, the Flash Player is not getting updated automatically.

When I click the "Check Now" button, a dialog box appears notifying an update is available and it takes me to the Flash Player download page. Isn't this supposed to download it and update in the background instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I keep setting up automatic install and keying in my admin approval.  Then it keeps shifting back to needing to be prompted.  This has been going on for months.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  I have tried removing it and reinstalling.  Get p!ssed off after trying to fix this about 20 times...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this fixed?  I am still having this problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please go to your System Preferences -> Flash Player icon -> Updates tab or Advanced tab (If there is no Updates tab) and post a screenshot here using How to post a screenshot in the forum

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines