0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 2:25 PM by mmmjv

If it doesn't work and can't find a solution than why doesn't it just go away?

mmmjv

I just had to uninstall the Adobe Flash player because I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution. It said it couldn't find a solution so I clicked on close and I got a popup saying there was a problem and it was looking for a solution.