2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2015 2:40 PM by lweiss18

Adobe Edge Inspect is not letting me connect more than one device

jeny_a10

It saying that I need to Login or Upgrade to use the Full Version when my adobe suit is not the free trial and my account is pay through September of this year. And when I try to connect anyways, the pop up window is saying "Use of multiple devices is an Edge Inspect full version feature. Upgrade now to connect multiple devices concurrently". Let me know why this might be happening. My Chrome Version is 35.0.1916.153

Thanks!

Jen.

• 1. Re: Adobe Edge Inspect is not letting me connect more than one device
          saumishr Employee Moderator

Hi Jen,

Edge Inspect has two pricing options, a free version, which allows only one device to be connected at a time, and a full version which allows an unlimited number of devices to be connected simultaneously. Since you have already subscribed to the full version of Edge Inspect, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. Quit the Edge Inspect cc app.

2. Edge Inspect v1.5 has been released. Please install the updated Edge Inspect CC application.

3. Sign out of Creative Cloud Desktop application and sign back in with your Adobe ID.

4. Relaunch Edge Inspect.

This should resolve the issue.

You can update the Edge Inspect Chrome extension as well.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Edge Inspect is not letting me connect more than one device
            lweiss18 Level 1

Same problem here, no updates in creative cloud so I assume I have the latest.  Quit the windows program, signed out of creative cloud and back in, relaunched and still just one device.