Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video playback issue in Presenter 9

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have Office 2013 and Presenter 9. Everything works as outlined in the various tutorials etc but there is no video when I run the presentation.

I get audio only.

Is it a video format issue? What is best?

Thanks

Scott

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Can you tell me the format of the video you are inserting? If you are using .mp4 or .mov forrmat then you should have quick time player installed on your system.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you inserting the video through the Presenter Insert Video function or through the PPT Insert Media function?

Presenter will convert all supported video formats into FLV, except MP4, which it leaves as MP4. If you can have your video in either FLV or MP4 before inserting into Presenter, then it leaves Presenter's video conversion tool out of the list of possible problems, and you retain more control over video quality settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources