3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2014 7:43 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 12,,, another question

Brian Chapple

Hello again,

I have now purchased a license for my Premiere Elements 12 on Mac, but my "test" project still has the banner across the screen saying Trial Version….. how do I get rid of that banner?

Cheers

Brian

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 12,,, another question
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Brian Chapple

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the tryout, be that export burn to disc or to a file saved to the computer hard drive.

But you can remove the Adobe watermark from project files (project.prel files) that you created in tryout Premiere Elements Mac. Classically,

the answer is to open a tryout project.prel in the purchased product, go to and click on Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files. The Adobe watermark should then be gone. Some of us, including myself, have found that the Adobe watermark disappears automatically from the tryout project.prel file when it is opened in the purchased product. See if either of those works for you.

We will be looking forward to your results.

Best wishes with your new Premiere Elements 12 Mac (Please check Help Menu/Update for the 12.1 Update).

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 12,,, another question
            Brian Chapple Level 1

Hi again ATR,

I followed your directions to "go to and click on Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files" and it worked! Many thanks again for your help!

Cheers

Brian

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 12,,, another question
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Brian Chapple

Thanks for the follow up with the good news.

Your report of what worked for you with help others in the same situation that you faced.

Best wishes

ATR