2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2014 7:01 PM by A.T. Romano

Light leaks

jordanisobel

I know in Premiere Pro, you can download light leaks and add them as an editing effect with an overlay, etc... Is this possible to do with Elements 11??

Jordan

• 1. Re: Light leaks
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jordanisobel

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running?

What is the source of the Light Leaks Effects, and what does not manufacturer give for the requirements and download installation

instructions?

There are times when Premiere Pro 3rd party effects can be used in Premiere Elements, sometimes not.

Details please.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Light leaks
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jordanisobel

I did so Googling to see what I could find in the way of "Light Leaks" effects,

I came across one web site offering free ones that were described as "1080p HD clips".

A "1080p HD clip" should import into Premiere Elements, provided the video and audio compressions of the file plus

its file extension are supported by Premiere Elements. If this find is characteristic of what is out there with regard to

these "Light Leaks" effects, then what we need to go after are the properties of these "1080p HD clips". They do not

appear to be plug-ins, rather files imported (hopefully) into the project with the project's Add Media/Files and Folders.

More later.

ATR