Please try Help> Updates via PS CC 2014 and see if Camera Raw 8.5 update is available there.
Thanks for the help. Which help do you mean? From which app?
I mean Help menu of Photoshop CC 2014. There you will find updates option.
I did it but no updates option found. It's possibile an Bridge error, that has not its own update? IS there another way to check(to execute) the CR?
Still problems, any idea?
Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
- Quit and Relaunch CC app
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud application.
- Mac OS: Go to the Applications folder and open the Adobe Creative Cloud alias.
- Windows 7: Go to Start > All Programs > Adobe Creative Cloud
- Windows 8: Open the Adobe Creative Cloud application from the Start Screen.
- Click the Apps tab in the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Click on All Apps, then Previous Version
- Your installed CC Product would be listed, Click on Install Drop-down and then select the CC 2014 to install.
- After Successful Installation, Update your Product
Let me know if you are still not able to Update ACR.