1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 19, 2014 7:42 AM by Samoreen

PS CC 2014 : cannot install any add-on

Samoreen Level 3

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of everything. I launched the add-on browser from PS CC 2014 and acquired 2 add-ons : Photoshop CC Features and Photoshop Blending Modes. The CC Desktop application is running, I have signed in and synchronization is ON. Photoshop CC 2014 is not running. When I go to "View my add-ons" after acquiring both add-ons, I can only see Photoshop CC Features (1st bug). On the right, I have the Remove button which seems to imply that this add-on has been installed.

If I launch PS CC 2014 and go to Window | Extensions, the menu is grayed out (2nd bug - no extension installed). If I open Adobe Extension manager CC, there's no extension registered under Photoshop CC 2014 (3rd bug).

Same problem with any other add-on I may try to install.

It seems that the CC desktop app is not synchronizing anything. When I go to the Files tab in Creative Cloud and click on Open Folder, it is empty. Is there any way to force synchronization?

What's the difference between "acquired" and "installed" ?

Has this thing ever been tested ?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: PS CC 2014 : cannot install any add-on
          Samoreen Level 3

Tried again and this time I got the following error:

code -411

Compatible CC app not found.
          Solution: Install a compatible Adobe application before installing Add-ons.

Well, Photoshop CC 2014 not a compatible CC app ? I'm beginning to suspect that version 2014 has broken much more extensions than I first thought.