• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to ask YOU, Adobe, for a huge favour.

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I would like to ask you; as the title suggests, a huge favour that will save me from loads of stress. So here is the story, I downloaded the Macromedia Flash MX version (yes, the ancient one, that they use for computer programming courses in high school), and it unfortunately expired before I could finish my Summative Assignment due tomorrow that is worth 30% of my final mark, and seeing as I would like to pursue a career with computers and computer programming, I would like to ask you if I could have Macromedia Flash MX for free, just until I can finish my project, and you can take it back if desired. I do enjoy Adobe and your creations, and I am thinking about purchasing your products when I am older. Seeing as this program is an older version, and is outdated and a bit overpriced for its age, I am thinking this would be no problem to make a 16 year old boy in high school's day. Hopefully you will take this into consideration as fast as your legs can carry you, and help e out with my struggles to finish this project. If you can do this for me, that would be amazing, but, if you can't, I understand your reasoning, it is after all a program that costs quite a bit of money, and you need to always turn a profit on everything, that's what businesses do. The version is Macromedia Flash MX Version 6.0, copy write 1993-2002.

Thank you for taking my post into consideration,

Andrew M.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines