4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2014 10:33 AM by Teguh82

    How to make an object surface ripple like water?


      I'm going to make my first 2D animation. I use CS 5 in windows7. I gotta problem that I do not know how and where to begin with. I need to animate an object (like ball) that drop in to bigger object. The bigger object surface (only upper part) should ripple like it's water. The assets of this project is all in simple vector 2D. I"m stuck. Is it possible control only the upper part of an object with expression? Is there any suggestion how and where I can begin with? I'm a newbie in AE