0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2014 10:08 PM by pran77 RSS

problem in consuming SAP Webservice in adobe flex ?

Hi Experts,

I am trying to integrate adobe Flex with SAP Webservices .

Process is going fine from SAP END .

Even flash builder also asked for SAP USER ID AND PASSWORD  which means connection is there .

BUT When its come to code in MXML component, I am having struggle there, I am getting errors .

I am trying to do this by following below given tutorials :

Steps to Publish Web Service in R/3, Consume Web Service in R/3 and Adobe Flex

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20010e0b-b985-2c10-84a6 -c4cea74a07f0?overridelayout=t…

But in both tutorials, FLEX 3 has been used , And I am working on FLASH BUILDER 4.6 which is using SPARK Components where as in FLEX 3 mx components were used .

If I use Code of FLEX 3 I got nelow error :

import mx.messaging.config.Service;

var zservice:Service = new Service();

1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Service.Flex Problem

And If I find in SPARK Components, I got "SERVERCONFIG" and if i use that :

import mx.messaging.config.ServerConfig;

var zservice:ServerConfig = new ServerConfig();

1061: Call to a possibly undefined method zxyzservice through a reference with static type mx.messaging.config:ServerConfig.
      1119: Access of possibly undefined property zxyzservice through a reference with static type mx.messaging.config:ServerConfig.

So, I am not able to get what exactly code I should write in  order to correctly consume WEBSERVICE from SAP .

I am really in need to resolve this problem. Please help me out .