1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 20, 2014 1:31 AM by SujaiS

Edge Animate (2014) does not run stabil on my Windows 7 Desktop

siggi-h Level 1

Using it since yesterday, the system crashed 4 times within 3 hours, while I worked on Symbols (Text and Image).
      The former version did not do that.

Shall and can I reinstall the former version ?

Thanks for soon help

Best regards

Siegfried Hoffmann

s.hoffmann@iseki.de

• 1. Re: Edge Animate (2014) does not run stabil on my Windows 7 Desktop
          SujaiS Adobe Employee

Hi there,

Sorry about that. What was the previous version that you were using?

I would like to investigate the issues rather that moving to the older version since the new update has some additional exciting features.

Can you follow the instructions at: http://helpx.adobe.com/edge-animate/kb/restore-preferences-edge-animate.html and check if you still see the crashes.

To un-block you for now:

To download and install a previous version(last was 3.0) you can go the the creative cloud app and go to the "Find new apps" section in the "Apps" tab.

On the right hand side of the header in this section,  click on the "All Apps" dropdown and select "previous version" setting.

Now you should see "Edge Animate CC" listed. In the Install dropdown, choose "3.0"  and then install. This will now install the previous version for you and this will co-exist along with Animate CC 2014.

-Sujai

1 person found this helpful