2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2014 12:56 AM by Harm Udding

Why do my panels not work in CC 2014

Harm Udding

I made my own panels in CC but they don't work in CC 2014. I miss them.

• 1. Re: Why do my panels not work in CC 2014
          Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional

Are you talking about a custom workspace, or actual panels made with Configurator?  If the former, then go Preferences > Sync settings.  If the latter, then those Flash panels no longer work in CC 2014.  Check out any of the multiple threads about Extensions being greyed out.

• 2. Re: Why do my panels not work in CC 2014
            Harm Udding Level 1

It's the latter. Thank you for answering my question.

Op 21 jun. 2014, om 09:42 heeft Trevor Dennis <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Why do my panels not work in CC 2014

created by Trevor Dennis in Photoshop General Discussion - View the full discussion

Are you talking about a custom workspace, or actual panels made with Configurator?  If the former, then go Preferences > Sync settings.  If the latter, then those Flash panels no longer work in CC 2014.  Check out any of the multiple threads about Extensions being greyed out.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6481073#6481073

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop General Discussion by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.