"recycling" a file like this is a bad workflow. Start clean and make a template that includes all the unchanging information (and save as a .indt template file), then each issue start from the template and add the changing content.
I realize that may be ideal, but I have around 30 of these templates, just for this client, that I do monthly. And each has multiple boxes with bar codes and other VD objects.
So woos this would mean hours of work. Up until now I have had no issues Doing this over the years.
Keith Wing wrote:
Up until now I have had no issues Doing this over the years.
Yup, and now you do.
I found the problem! It was the bar code font. I replaced it with a fresh copy, and now all is well. Though I would still like to know what caused this all of a sudden.