3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2014 12:21 PM by tangogal

Adobe Texture Pro

tangogal

In the new Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 the Adobe Texture Pro is in the Panels but is not showing up on my desktop when I launch Photoshop. How can I get it to show up? It's really useful for adding a texture. It used to show up in the former Adobe Photoshop CC.

• 1. Re: Adobe Texture Pro
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 8

Isn’t that a Flash Panel?

If so: "Forget" it (until a html5 alternative is being released at least) or continue working in Photoshop CC.

• 2. Re: Adobe Texture Pro
            Mr. Snappy

I am new here so please no technical info too complicated.  I downloaded "Adobe Extension Manager"  The manager doesn't seem to be working.  When I open the panel it shows CC32 and CC64 with the spinning gear next to it.  The panel shows the Textures with check marks But I too can't access them from CC 2014.  Did you get any answers I may not see? 

• 3. Re: Adobe Texture Pro
              tangogal Level 1

I don't think its a Flash Panel. It is in PhotoshopCC2014 but is not

showing up on my desktop in Photoshop. I just deinstalled PhotoshopCC2014

and went back to plain old Photoshop CC where it does work and I don't have

to reconfigure my workspace, add back my brushes, actions etc. etc.

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Mr. Snappy <forums_noreply@adobe.com>