1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2014 12:44 PM by A.T. Romano

Publish and Share Settings for Storing on Amazon S3 and linking on blog, in autoresponder, etc

posturally

I want to publish/share my Premiere Elements 11 video such that I can store it on Amazon S3 and then link to it in my blog, facebook, autoresponder. I know I DON"T want the Online settings because I am not directly uploading to YouTube, etc. 

There are so many possible choices my head is spinning.

Are the settings for playing on a computer - what I want?  And if so, exactly WHICH settings do I want?   I tried the FLA settings, having read that flash is the way to go.  But the final video looked really horrible.  Please HELP! Thanks!

• 1. Re: Publish and Share Settings for Storing on Amazon S3 and linking on blog, in autoresponder, etc
          A.T. Romano Level 7

posturally

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running on?

First, if you have not already, you will need to do some homework regarding Amazon S3 and its requirements for uploads to it for sharing purposes...requirements to include duration, file size, and formats (video and audio compressions as well as file extension), etc..

And, how is your Premiere Elements 11 project set up....

a. What is the project preset, and does the project preset match the properties of the source media?

b. What are the properties of the source media? (See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and its readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame

Size, Pixel Aspect Ration (even if they look grayed out).

Based on the above, now your choices for the export setting...assuming that 1080p30 (1920 x 1080 @ 30 progressive frames per second) is OK

with Amazon S3, then look at

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

with Presets = MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30

That will give you an AVCHD.mp4 (1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 progressive frames per second).

So, more details and a look at the AVCHD.mp4 export if applicable to your project settings.

We will be watching for your follow up and results. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or to ask for clarification.

Thanks.

ATR