0 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2007 7:51 AM by joe_r_moo

aicc not working in Connect Presenter 6

joe_r_moo
      I'm having trouble getting Adobe Connect Presenter (Breeze) v6 to work on Plateau v4.5.
      We've been using Breeze 3.07 for 5 years so I should know how to set it up.
      In Plateau LMS I've created an AICC Configuration for Breeze Presenter, created a Plateau Source ID called Breeze Presenter, set the Content Object Developer Tool field to Breeze Presenter, set the Content Object as AICC. The content plays, but the content won't mark completed when played through Plateau. I've also tried setting the Item Source Id to either MACROMEDIA BREEZE or SKILLSOFT and the Content Object Developer Tool field to MACROMEDIA BREEZE or SKILLSOFT and that doesn't work either. I don't know if the new version of Breeze has a different port number to communicate to Plateau, should be port 80. I'm on a test box and I was able to get AICC working between Breeze 3.07 and Plateau 4.5, but it doesn't work for Breeze 6 to Plateau 4.5. I sent the course to Plateau, waiting to hear back. Haven't heard from Adobe for a day, support is not very timely. I spoke to someone that said they went through this for a month, bagged Breeze and went to Articulate. Any suggestions?