2 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2007 5:28 PM by Newsgroup_User

Color Palatte

Level 7
      In FWs, I've always created my own color palattes and then saved them. So my
      swatches had all custom color chips available. In the new Flash CS3, I
      noticed that when I imported my new color chips to the swatch panel, they
      were also available in the Property Inspector color wells (stroke or fill).
      I don't see that same functionality in FW CS3. Is there a way to change
      that?

Justin J.

• 1. Re: Color Palatte
          prach
          Yes u can do that in fireworks..all u do is in ur Property Inspector colors..ie stroke or fill window which has all ur color cubes, here from the right hand top corner on clicking on the arrow you get another flyout which gives you an option of putting on ur SWATCHES PANEL ie ur saved colors.You can thus swap between ur swatches panel and Color cubes which is the default palette we see in fireworks.

Hope that solves ur query.

Prachi.
          • 2. Re: Color Palatte
            Level 7
            Prachi,

Just got your reply. Thank you so much. That's what I was looking for.

Justin J.

"prach" <prach_1401@yahoo.com> wrote in message
            news:f1e5l5$dg3$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Yes u can do that in fireworks..all u do is in ur Property Inspector
            > colors..ie
            > stroke or fill window which has all ur color cubes, here from the right
            > hand
            > top corner on clicking on the arrow you get another flyout which gives you
            > an
            > option of putting on ur SWATCHES PANEL ie ur saved colors.You can thus
            > swap
            > between ur swatches panel and Color cubes which is the default palette we
            > see
            > in fireworks.
            >
            > Hope that solves ur query.
            >
            >
            > Prachi.
            >
            >