2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2014 2:40 PM by Trevor.Dennis

Can I buy Photoshop and download it later?

EliseAbril

I've bought a new laptop and the estimated delivery date is either the 30th or the 1st of July. I know right now there's a photography deal going on to buy Photoshop and Lightroom for $9.99 a month with the year-long agreement. But I believe that offer ends the 30th. Is there a way that I could buy the programs using that deal now and then install them on my new laptop when it comes, just in case it comes after the 30th? I want the deal but I'm afraid the laptop won't make it hear in time.

• 1. Re: Can I buy Photoshop and download it later?
          Noel Carboni Level 8

I'm pretty sure once you subscribe you'll get a redemption code you'll be able to use for a good while into the future.  But to be fair I haven't done it recently.

Not that I advise letting the deal slip by, but just FYI they've had that "Photographer's Bundle" deal for a year (I hesitate to say continuously, but I remember seeing it a lot).

Also keep in mind you'll be able to run Photoshop on your new computer for a month as a free trial, so you can be sure it really works the way you want, before committing any money to the subscription.

-Noel

• 2. Re: Can I buy Photoshop and download it later?
            Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional

Once you have paid your first month's subscription, you are in the program.  All you need do when you get your new laptop is install the Desktop Application manager, and sign in with your email and Adobe password.  No serial number required, and you can install on two computers at any one time.  You can even install one instance on a PC, and the other on a Mac.