• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cc try instead of install

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have full Creative Cloud membership.  Why have most of the apps buttons changed to 'TRY' instead of 'INSTALL' ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 28, 2014 Jun 28, 2014

I found this answer "TRY"

not the 'sign in and connection errors' but Video Master's reply about checking sync, signing out and signing in again. Worked for me! Now all the apps say "install"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

I am really tired of how unreliable the Creative Cloud main application thing is - half the time it shows the reverse of what is installed (i.e. it will offer to 'install' apps that are already installed).

Also, the update process for the 'new' CC apps is poorly thought out.  I already have Photoshop CC installed - so why can't I just hit 'Update' to update to the new 'Photoshop CC (2014)' version?  Instead I (at first) only had the option 'Install' - which I assumed would mean that I would end up with both Photoshop CC (pre 2014) AND Photoshop CC (2014).  Now of course I only have the 'Try' option. Go figure.

Adobe people, you need to do some serious real-world road testing of any changes/updates before you roll them out. Trying them out on internal Adobe employees is no test at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2014 Jun 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this answer "TRY"

not the 'sign in and connection errors' but Video Master's reply about checking sync, signing out and signing in again. Worked for me! Now all the apps say "install"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me this didn't work. Just signing in and out of the application and it still said "try" instead of install. However, I uninstalled the Creative Cloud application from my laptop - including all the old downloads of it. (to do this go to control panel-find the creative cloud application and right klick it and choose uninstall. After doing that, go to your libary and to "dowloads" there, remove all the downloaded versions you have of installing Creative cloud application and delete them.)

After I did this I went to Adobe.com and reinstalled the setup for Creative cloud application, once I had reinstalled the program and logged in, the problem was solved. Now it sais "install" instead of "try". (To reinstall the Creative Cloud application manager go online and to Adobe.com and download the Creative cloud application from the start. Then click "run" once you get the popup window, wait untill it has installed and then open the application.)

So, if just signing out and logging in again doesn't do the trick, this just might.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines