"-603" means the license-check failed. You can try to navigate to the page where you purchased this extension, and click "remove" to remove it. Then wait about 5 minutes, and click "install" to install it again.
Thanks I will try that
Sent from myMail app for Android
Sunday, 29 June 2014, 00:00PM +02:00 from Xiaoyi Tong <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
error -603 (could not install extension) notification keeps popping up when I sign into CC even though I've installed the extension trough Extension Manager created by Xiaoyi Tong in Extension Manager - View the full discussion
Would you let us know which add-on show 603 error. Can you find this add-on from https://creative.adobe.com/addons/my_addons (even it is a free add-on)?
And we need following informations:
* Your device (windows or Mac)
* How did you use Extension Manager to install that add-on? Where do you get the zxp file? Did you install that add-on from Adobe Exchange Panel?
1. Create a file called exmancoreliblog.yes and copy it to
Mac: /Users/<name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log/
Windows: C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Log
2. Restart Extension Manager and reproduce your issue
3. Send us ExManCoreLibrary.log file in that log folder to email@example.com