1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2014 4:51 AM by Keith_Reeder

Will there be an improvement of X-Trans RAW Files Developing in Lightroom?

fleckintosh

Hey, dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Adobe!

I am very upset because of your lousy support of Fujifilm X-Trans RAW Files Developing in Lightroom. I spent a lot of money to buy Lightroom. Now this Software is not useable to me because it handles RAW Files of my Camera (Fujifilm X-T1) very unsatisfying.

It is not just me, you can read it all over the Internet. The Fujifilm X-T1 is a state of the art camera and delivers very good Pictures, but why - in the name of god - is lightroom handling it so lousy?!?

You are forcing me to look for another Software. I have tried a lot apps the last few days. And EVERYONE has a better result but Lightroom.

Even the to be discontinued Aperture by Apple has a far better result of developing that raw files. A small one-man Company named "Iridient Developer" has the best result i have ever seen with all that apps! To name them:

I tried Aperture, Iridient Developer, Photoninja, AccuRAW, Capture One, SilkyPix 5, and a lot more. All of them are making better, sharper, crispier Pictures than Lightroom 5.5. Yes, i have the latest Version.

The Pictures are like painted in Watercolors. No Details, no fine Structures. I am heavily disappointed!

I do not expect to get an answer with a satisfying solution. You already have my money. Why care about customers?!?