1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2014 4:51 AM by mpmk

creative cloud won't list installed apps/says zero apps installed after language change

mpmk

So the list of my installed apps is blank. According to Creative Cloud there are currently ZERO apps installed which isn't true. I've got pretty much everything installed, Flash CC/CC 2014, Premiere CC/CC 2014, Photoshop CC/CC 2014, After Effects CC/CC 2014

So why won't Creative Cloud recognize those as installed? I've changed the app language from German to English. So I can see why it probably won't recognize all my installed apps (those are all German version apps). Still since I am on a Mac and Creative Cloud will NOT list my already installed versions of Adobe apps my question is: HOW do I uninstall those German language versions (since OSX doesn't have an uninstaller...)? How can I get Adobe CC to recognize those apps? Why isn't it possible to mix German language versions and English language versions of apps?

• 1. Re: creative cloud won't list installed apps/says zero apps installed after language change
          mpmk Level 1

Alright so I just figured out there is an uninstaller in the application folder of each application. Still this doesn't solve the bug that Adobe CC will not list my installed apps. I've changed overinstalled all my apps (language changed to German) over the currently installed apps YET the program language is still German even though I've changed it to English. How can I get English language versions of the programs I use? I thought switching app language to ENGLISH and installing the apps would do the trick- seemed logical to me.