2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2014 8:15 PM by mlamp123

Photo Book print vendors - alternatives to Blurb?

mlamp123

I export LR-processed photos to Aperture since Apple's photo book print quality is far superior to Blurb's.  With Aperture's coming demise, any recommendations for other high-quality book print vendors?

• 1. Re: Photo Book print vendors - alternatives to Blurb?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't know what your requirements are for "high quality", but I have had excellent results from Mypublisher.com. I have printed a number of family books, wedding albums, bridal albums and travel albums for my family and for others. I have never had a single complaint about the quality. Shutterfly and Costco are a couple of other sources I'm aware of, but have never tried because I have been very satisfied with Mypublisher. Shutterfly and Mypublisher have now merged, but you can still order from either company.

• 2. Re: Photo Book print vendors - alternatives to Blurb?
            mlamp123 Level 1

Thanks - I'll give Mypublisher a try.  What I like about the Apple book product is that you get both a full dust jacket & full wrap cover.  Plus the print quality, internal liner paper & overall finish are great.  A real wow factor when you open it up.  I'd love to know who Apple uses as their print vendor ...