1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2014 6:09 AM by dj_paige

Images not showing up to upload (lightroom5)

brandinphotog

I just installed lightroom 5 onto my new laptop, I was half way through editing a shoot on my old laptop but it is having issues and running supper slow so i transfered the unedited and edited jpg images to my new laptop and saved them in a folder called "pics" in that folder is the "untitled export" folder of edited images that I had done on my old laptop. when I go into lightroom and click add folder I went to the "pics" folder and the only thing in there is the "untitled export" file of edited images the unedited images are not showing up at all. what am I doing wrong?

• 1. Re: Images not showing up to upload (lightroom5)
          dj_paige Level 9

when I go into lightroom and click add folder I went to the "pics" folder and the only thing in there is the "untitled export" file of edited images the unedited images are not showing up at all. what am I doing wrong?

Click "Add folder"? Does this mean clicking on the + sign in the Folder Panel and then selecting "Add folder" from the dropdown menu? Or does this mean something else?

If so, that's not the way to get the photos into Lightroom. You must use Import.