6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2014 3:21 PM by wknight23

lightroom mobile not syncing

Cohart Photography

Just subscribed to lightroom mobile and it only syncs small catalogues (approx. 300 images). My larger catalogues (2 to 3,000 images) don't sync. No error messages. It just doesn't show up and the images show "pending" when you put your cursor on the sync icon of each image.

Very frustrating as I thought this was the solution to my back-log of editing.

Noel

www.cohartphotography.com

• 1. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
          bravobravo

I am having the same problem.

• 2. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
            greule Adobe Employee

Could you please try to delete the sync.lrdata.  This normally refreshes the sync process.

You can find the file here...

On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

On Win it would be at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Let me know if it's working now.

Guido

• 3. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
              Dan Roman Level 1

Found this thread and I have the same problem.  I had about 10 collections set to sync and all was well.  Went to add another yesterday and it stalled trying to do the sync.  Tried the suggestion here and deleted the sync.lrdata folder.  The sync started from the beginning and I guess reconcilled the existing pictures but stalled at the same number again.  So that didn't work.

I then saw on another thread someone suggested the delete all from the preference menu.  Did that and was able to add the collection that would not sync previously but now when I tried to add the other 10 collections back that were originally there it stalls.  Turned off all the collection syncs except for the one that made it ok and one collection of only 7 photos.  Sync is stalled on 7.

What's going on, anyone find a way to fix this?

Dan

• 4. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
                greule Adobe Employee

Hi Dan,

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

Thanks

Guido

• 5. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
                  Dan Roman Level 1

Sent you an email with links.

• 6. Re: lightroom mobile not syncing
                    wknight23

This is a problem for me to. I have managed to get it to work by clicking on the download icon on the left although you may hav eto do it a couple of times. I am removing the collection and then only doing one at  a time to get them on my ipad.